What are the festival dates?
May 8-9, 2015 will be the Rock Weekend and May 15-16 will be the Pop Weekend.
Where will the festival be held?
Rock in Rio will take place on the corner of Las Vegas Blvd. and Sahara Ave. directly across the street from the SLS Hotel. The address is: 2594 S. Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Is there an age limit?
Rock in Rio is an all-ages event and everyone will be required to have a pass to enter. Please note: anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
What time will the festival start and end?
The festival will run from 3 pm – 1:30 am.
Will there be seating available by the stages?
No, the festival is general admission standing room only.
What are some nearby hotels?
The SLS Hotel, The Stratosphere, Hilton Grand Vacation Suites, Circus Circus and Riviera are the closest hotels and a quick walk to the festival.
How can I be informed about any festival updates?
Sign up for our newsletter on our homepage to be included on festival information. You can also follow us on social media – Twitter: Twitter.com/rockinriousa and Facebook: Facebook.com/RockInRioUSA.
What’s allowed/not-allowed inside the festival?
• OK Backpacks (medium sized, single cinch only with one pocket)
• OK All Ages welcome (everyone must have ticket)
• OK Hats
• OK Sun Block (no aerosol)
• OK Lighters
• OK Cell Phones
• OK Sunglasses
• OK Camelbacks (Must be empty)
• OK Shoes
• OK Cigarettes/Cigars
• OK Small Beach Towel
• OK Fanny Packs
• OK Digital Cameras (Non-Pro)
• OK Film Cameras (Non-Pro)
• OK Binoculars
• OK Small bags/purses
• OK Ear Plugs
• OK (1) Sealed Water Bottle
• NO Instruments
• NO Knives / Weapons Etc. Regardless of Permit
• NO Chains / Chain Wallets (No studded jewelry)
• NO Fireworks / Explosives
• NO Blankets / Sheet / Towels
• NO Outside Food & Beverages
• NO Bota Bags
• NO Lawn Chairs or Chairs
• NO Tents
• NO Flags/Signs/Large Obstructive Material
• NO Tailgating in Parking Lots
• NO Video Cameras (Large) Professional Recording Devices
• NO Audio Recording Devices
• NO Professional Cameras
• NO Stuffed Animals
• NO Pets (Service Dogs Accepted)
• NO Drugs/Drug Paraphernalia
• NO Umbrellas
• NO Glass Containers
• NO Water Guns
• NO Bikes/Skate Boards
• NO Laser Pointers
• NO Sharpies/Markers/Spray Paint (Glow sticks)
• NO Coolers
• NO Balloons, Balls, Inflatables
• NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors
• NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
• NO Disposable containers
• NO Glass Containers of any kind
• NO Sticks, Bats or Clubs including signs (or anything that could be deemed as being a weapon)
• NO Drones (Unmanned Aircraft Systems)
• NO Tactical Gear (ballistic vests etc.)
• NO Face Masks of any kind (gas masks included)
What time is my favorite band/performer playing?
Set times will be posted on our website closer to the festival date.
Are you hiring? Where can I submit my resume?
We currently don’t have any open positions, please check back on our website closer to the festival date for any employment opportunities.
What type of tickets are available for purchase and how much do they cost?
Gerenal Admission Single Day Passes are $169
General Admission Weekend Passes are $298
Single Day VIP Passes are $498
Cabanas are also available.
What’s included with a VIP Pass?
Access to the VIP area, an air-conditioned tent, complete with: open bar (certain premium liquors available for additional purchase), gourmet food, private bathrooms, a separate entrance into the festival and access to the outdoor viewing platform outside the VIP tent.
Is there a VIP area in front of the stage?
Unfortunately no, all areas directly in front of the stages are general admission.
Where do I pick up my wristband if I’m an international customer and selected will call?
Your wristbands will be available for pick-up at will call at the festival. Exact details on the location/dates/times will be posted on our website closer to the festival date.
When and where can I pick my wristband?
MGM Resorts Village: 3901 Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Will Call Hours:
May 4: 12PM – 5PM
May 5: 12PM – 5PM
May 6: 10AM – 6PM
May 7: 10AM – 5PM
May 8: 10AM – 11PM
May 9: 10AM – 11PM
May 10/11: CLOSED
May 12: 12PM – 5PM
May 13: 10AM – 6PM
May 14: 10AM – 8PM
May 15: 10AM – 11PM
May 16: 10AM – 11PM
How can I purchase tickets using a payment plan?
On the Ticketmaster event link, select the “Payment Plan” ticket type from the dropdown and select your quantity to continue the purchase process. You will then proceed to login to your Ticketmaster account and accept the Payment Plan Agreement to submit your order.
What are the payment amounts and when are they due?
For Payment Plan Tickets purchased through January 31st:
• 34% down payment due at time of purchase
• 33% due February 5, 2015
• 33% due March 5, 2105
For Payment Plan Tickets purchased from February 1 – 28:
• 50% down payment due at time of purchase
• 50% due March 5, 2105
I accidentally put on my wristband and can't get it off. How do I replace it?
To replace your damaged wristband, please bring the FULL wristband to our Will Call along with an ID and the credit card that the tickets were bought with. Will Call is located at 3901 Las Vegas Blvd.
Do I need to make my payment plan payments manually?
No, all subsequent payments will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the initial purchase and remaining payment dates and amounts (as detailed on your Ticketmaster Order Confirmation Page).
The informations in this FAQ regarding the festival is subject to change by Rock in Rio without previous notice.