ROCK IN RIO USA
INSTAGRAM GAME “SPIN TO WIN” PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY TWITTER OR INSTAGRAM.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The ROCK IN RIO USA INSTAGRAM GAME “SPIN TO WIN” PROMOTION (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of United States who are the age of majority or older in the jurisdiction in which they reside at the time of entry, who have an Instagram account, who are followers of @RockinRioUSA (the “Handle”) on Instagram, and who have a mobile device capable of displaying Instagram videos. Void in all other jurisdictions and where prohibited by law. Employees and directors of Rock World USA, LLC d/b/a Rock in Rio USA (“Sponsor”) and its parent and subsidiary companies, affiliates, divisions, representatives, consultants, sub-contractors, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (defined for these purposes as including spouse, parents, children, and siblings and each of their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household, are not eligible to participate. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on March 24 at 9:00 am Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”) and ends on March 30 at 11:59 pm PDT (the “Promotion Period”). Entries received before or outside of the Promotion Period will not be accepted or be eligible to win the stated Prize.
(1) First, take a “screen shot” of the three (3) Rock in Rio USA logos lining up in the middle column of the slot machine using their mobile device (the procedure for taking a “screen shot” will vary by device) and
(2) Second, upload the Image to their Instagram and/or Twitter account and include the hashtag #RockinRioSpinToWin.
Entrants must complete both (1) and (2) in order for their entries to be eligible. LIMIT: MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON (ONLY ONE (1) ENTRY PER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT; ONLY (1) ONE ENTRY PER TWITTER ACCOUNT). Multiple entries per account will not be considered.
Any entries after the close of the Promotion Period will not be eligible for the Promotion. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share an Instagram or Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different Instagram or Twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the entire Promotion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the Instagram or Twitter account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the Instagram or Twitter account used to enter. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the Authorized Account Holder of the Instagram or Twitter account associated with the winning entry.
4. WINNER SELECTION: After the Promotion Period has closed, Sponsor will randomly select two (2) entrants who have submitted eligible entries as the potential Prize winners of the Promotion. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. The potential winners will be notified via Twitter and/or Instagram that they are the potential winners and will be instructed to send an email to email@example.com. The potential winner will have 24 hours to respond to this notification. Any potential winner and his or her guest may be subject to verification of eligibility and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release, Copyright Assignment and Publicity License Form (“Release”) within a certain time period after notification. If a potential winner cannot be reached (regardless of reason), does not respond within the designated time, or there is a return of any Prize/Prize notification as undeliverable, he/she may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Failure to comply with any term or condition in these Official Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from the remaining entries. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES: Two Prizes will be given away during the Promotion Period. Each Prize consists of a Rock in Rio fan kit (“ Prize”), each containing: one t-shirt, one miniature toy guitar, one set of miniature speakers, one flash drive, one lanyard, one pair of sunglasses, and one notebook.
Prize Restrictions: No substitution or transfer of a Prize is permitted, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Prize is not exchangeable for cash. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize consists of only those items specifically stated as part of the Prize. All expenses and costs associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize that are not expressly specified in these Official Rules as being part of the Prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. THE PRIZE SHALL NOT INCLUDE ADMISSION TO THE ROCK IN RIO USA 2015 MUSIC FESTIVAL (THE “EVENT”), TRAVEL EXPENSES TO OR FROM LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, OR ANY RELATED ITEMS. Sponsor will not replace or refund any lost or stolen Prize components. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value in its sole discretion. If required by law, winner will be issued a 1099 tax form for the Prize value. EACH WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TAXES AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH PRIZE RECEIPT AND/OR USE. EACH WINNER WILL BE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE SPONSOR WITH A VALID SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER FOR TAX REPORTING PURPOSES BEFORE A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED. Prizes are not transferable.
6. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to the Sponsor and its agents to use the winner and his or her guest’s names and/or likenesses, Prize information, photographs, voices, comments for purposes of advertising and trade without further notice, permission, or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By accepting a Prize, winner agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Twitter and each of their shareholders, officers, directors, employees, subsidiaries, affiliates and independent contractors (“Released Parties”) against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or misuse of a Prize or participation in the Promotion. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in this Promotion or use or redemption of any Prize.
8. DISPUTES. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada or the appropriate State Court located in Las Vegas, Nevada; (2) any and all claims, judgment, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Promotion or participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada. Entrants hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction they may have.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any Prize or in the administration of the Promotion. In no event will more than the number of Prizes stated in these Official Rules be awarded. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, undecipherable lost, late, damaged, illegible, delayed, corrupted or misdirected e-mail, entries, or for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware or software, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission, loss of data or entry information, or any other human or technical errors of any kind, or any combination of any of the foregoing. Released Parties are not responsible for any human or other error that may occur in the processing of the entries, nor is it responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries, or for technical, network, telephone, computer hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive any entry information on account of technical problems or failures of any wireless or internet service providers, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof, which may limit a person’s ability to participate in the Promotion or receive communication from Sponsor. Released Parties assume no responsibility for undeliverable messages resulting from filtration of an entrant’s wireless or Internet service provider or for insufficient space to receive text or e-mail or other messages.
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify the Promotion if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion; or if a technical problem corrupts the administration as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If the Promotion is canceled, Sponsor will award the Prize from among all eligible entries received as of the time of cancellation in a random drawing, and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any entrant in connection with the Promotion. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or the like methods of participation will void all such entries by such methods. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ONLY ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW.